We hope you enjoyed your visit to the Susliving Demonstration Centre! The Susliving Mentors are here to support you further, so below we have set out some links and material that provide you with further information and reading relating to our Demonstration Centre workshops.
If you would like to avail of more Susliving Workshops, either at our Demonstration Centre or delivered into your school then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We can tailor make the workshops to meet your needs.
See you soon!
The Susliving Team
Interesting Links and Further Reading
These links point to various interesting articles, companies and information relating to the main Demonstration Centre workshop topics – Renewable Energy, Food & Gardening, Recycling & Repurposing.
- PedalPower – Expanding the power of cycling into more areas of life.
- Water Footprint – Water consumption and calculators and food consumption and use data.
- Irish Growing Calendar – Calendar for plant and vegetable growing in Ireland.
- Repurposed Furniture – Resource and space saving ideas.
- More Repurposed and Recycled Furniture Ideas – A huge selection of ideas for furniture using repurposed materials.
- BedZed – Carbon neutral building development.
- Passive House Association of Ireland – Passive house projects throughout Ireland.
- Passive Schools in Ireland – Some passive schools in Ireland.
- Passive Schools in Germany – A look at a range of different passive schools in Germany.
You can also find a wide range of interesting videos and documentaries on our Interesting Stuff page.
Demonstration Centre Worksheets
These are sample worksheets and diagrams that have been used in the Demonstration Centre workshops for topics such as Seasonal Planting, Creative Thinking and Small Space Gardening.
Food and Gardens
We are always striving to improve the Demonstration Centre workshops and our ability to deliver them. If you or your students have any comments or suggestions relating to our Demonstration Centre, please download and complete either the Teacher Feedback Form for your feedback, or the Student Feedback Form for feedback from your students.
Once you have completed the form just save it with your school name added to the document name and email it to email@example.com, we appreciate any and all feedback!